SHOP THE DOWNTOWN STOREFRONT
66 MACOMB PLACE, MOUNT CLEMENS, MICHIGAN
Calling all makers, bakers, crafters, and artisans!
Are you a vendor in the tri-county region of southeast Michigan with quality gifts, art, snacks and garden goods you are looking to sell to the general public? To sell your retail goods at the Mount Clemens storefront, fill out the vendor application here to get started.
Benefits you will enjoy as a Nester vendor at the storefront:
- The Nest provides a high-quality downtown shopping space for you to display and sell your goods.
- We collect and pay your sales tax (and send you a monthly receipt for your records).
- The Nest markets your businesses and your products.
- We handle all customer sales (credit card and cash) (and send you a monthly report for your records).
- We merchandise and stylize the store to increase sales and exposure for your products.
- We market the store and market our vendors through multiple channels.
- We handle returns, customer questions, and customer support so you don’t have to worry.
- Our team changes out the storefront, seasonal inventory and design for the holidays to increase sales, year-round.
- The Nest offers free business development training to help you grow your brand and your increase your profits.
- The Nest helps you build greater connections with the local community, shoppers, and fellow entrepreneurs across the region.
- Get access to business workshops and networking opportunities.
- Take advantage of our social media to help you tell your story.
Vendor Participation Details
The Nest is looking for women crafters, makers and hobbyists across southeast, Michigan who have quality, unique products for sale. We especially love handmade, locally sourced, and Michigan-made products. Complete the vendor application to be contacted about selling your products at the Nest’s downtown, Mount Clemens storefront.
The Nest charges flat rate rent of $89 per month, plus 18% of sales. There is a one time $25 application fee for vendors accepted into the store.